Top Reasons to Attend TechEd 2014
For over 20 years industry professionals have found TechEd to be the best opportunity to explore Microsoft solutions for delivering innovation and productivity in the enterprise. You will learn about industry-shaping trends and how they will enable your organization to take advantage of those trends to advance your business. Whether you are an IT Professional or a Developer, here are just a few things that TechEd has to offer you.
Why IT Professionals Should Attend
- Microsoft Cloud OS: Learn about Microsoft’s vision of the unified platform for modern business and how it can help evolve your business in the era of cloud, big data, devices and app proliferation
- SQL Server: Discover how to quickly build solutions and extend data across on-premises and public cloud and how to take advantage of new capabilities that provide enterprise class scalability with predictable performance and reduced infrastructure costs.
- System Center: Learn how to transform your datacenter through unified management across customer, service provider datacenters, and Microsoft Azure, along with best-in-class virtualization-management for Windows Server environments.
- Virtualization: By virtualizing workloads, organizations can control and cut costs while improving the scalability, flexibility, and reach of IT systems.
- Windows: Learn how Windows 8.1 delivers a no-compromise experience for your business, helping you deliver the devices and experiences users love and the enterprise grade capabilities that IT departments require.
- Windows Server: Learn how to optimize your business for the cloud with Windows Server 2012 R2, and transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
Why Developers Should Attend
- Microsoft .NET innovations for the Web, Cloud, and Server: Be among the first to learn about new .NET innovations improving the scalability, performance, and architecture of cloud and Web applications. Learn how to apply Single Page Application (SPA) approaches that leverage modern Web constructs like Angular.js, ASP.NET Web API Services, MVC, and SignalR. Also, discover how Visual Studio 2013 enables the creation of compelling HTML5 Web Forms apps.
- Visual Studio Tools and Services: Expand your knowledge on a comprehensive suite of development tools that will help you deliver high-quality applications and services across platforms and devices.
- Windows and Windows Phone: Learn about the latest developments in Windows and Windows Phone and how you can build modern business applications across devices and leverage your existing skillset, how to utilize Microsoft Azure mobile services, how to design for the Windows UI and how to build and distribute your Line of Business Apps for the Windows Platform.